Friday 4 March 2011

Today - Procrastinating

Seeing as we all procrastinate from time to time, for my research I thought it would be a good contribution towards my studies to keep track of how I personally procrastinate. So far, after being awake for nearly 5 hours, I have watched an unhealthy amount of come dine with me. That then motivated me to further distract myself from my FMP by then cooking a tasty meal - which after much deliberation turned out to be an egg and bacon sandwich. I contemplated completing some sketch book work, but decided I could start work on that later after work or even tomorrow morning... so had a long relaxing shower, and then dried my hair and painted my nails. After smelling nice from showering and using my new body moisturizing cream, my mum came home from work so we sat down and had a cup of tea. I then thought back about how I've wasted my day, and therefore sat down at my computer and put it to good use by recording all of it on here to help contribute towards my research. Now I just need to print off my questionnaires to hand out and see how other people procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment