Thursday 3 March 2011

Muybridge's photographs

I have started a folder of which I have collected various images and information about Eadweard Muybridge. I have collected these certain pieces as I am developing more and more understand towards Muybridge and his work, and it is helping me visualize my final outcome and the quality of each photograph. I really love his style, as it may seem outdated and some what simple, yet the images are so powerful individually, let alone when put in a continuous sequence. The outcomes of his work are original and unique as they were the very first, and having a stop motion film all in black and white will add a sense of originality to my final piece, and show a strong influence from the man who first ever invented motion in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment